The S560NA L-seal hood packer incorporates automation in the process of packaging linen in order to achieve a higher productivity of up to 900 packs per hour.
It is especially recommended in industrial laundry facilities requiring the final packaging process in packs. Welding dimensions:L 430 mm wide, 260 mm high and 560 mm long.
- Sealing and heat-shrinking in a single operation.
- Production capacity of up to 900 packs/hour.
- Sealing using a Teflon-coated blade.
- Cooling of sealing system with permanent liquid closed circuit.
- Packing level and support reel independently adjustable according to the size of the package.
- Automatic hood re-opening.
- An automatic work cycle, continuous cycle sealing system (the automatic lowering of the sealing arm can be programmed at intervals of time) - sets the work pace for the operator.
- Or lowering the sealing frame using a button.
- Automatic expulsion of pack made, using a motorised mesh (doubling the productivity of a conventional hood machine).
Control panel with alphanumeric LCD display and a 8 bit microprocessor, allowing a simple and precise control of all the operations in progress, such as:
- Machine status.
- Number of packs produced by an electronic pack counter.
- Electronically adjustment of the sealing temperature.
- Shrinking delay for sensitive films.
- Adjustment of the shrinking time.
- Adjustment of the forward movement of the motorised belt (greater performance).
- Adjustment of the temperature of the shrinking chamber.
- Possibility of scheduling up to 10 different work cycles.
Presence of solid state relays providing easier maintenance and eliminating those annoying noises produced by the traditional switches.